Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sydney visit and coming out all over again

I need to use up some of my annual leave and have decided to go up to Sydney for a three day visit next Monday with my postdoc who is due to fly back to Europe from Sydney. The trip (as always) will be planned around culinary priorities (e.g. a visit to the fish market, a meal or two in Chinatown).

I've also arranged to catch up for dinner with a friend whom I haven't seen for several years. In fact, I haven't seen him since I first came out almost 5 years ago. I haven't had the chance to tell him (and figure that it should be a face-to-face conversation). I'm not sure how much easier it will be to have to have THAT conversation all over again.

2 comments:

Victor said...

It never seems to end, does it?

K said...

All the best coming out to your friend.