Friday, June 19, 2009

Overheard on the train

Took off from work early yesterday with a colleague who was also heading back into the city. We were sitting in the carriage minding our own business when we hear an altercation taking place. One of the offenders left at the next stop leaving the two other guys behind. One of them turns to the other and says, "Did you hear what he said? He said to me...with a body like yours, I'm surprised you didn't get fucked in prison". I bit my lower lip trying not to laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, no turning around to verify the reasonableness of that statement then. One overhears some funny things while on trams/trains but that is definitely one the funniest I've heard about in awhile.

Campbell said...

"aint public transport great!?!?!?!

Victor said...

I would certainly have taken a peek at 'the body' had I heard such a conversation.