Sunday, July 1, 2012

digit ratio

In light of the comments to my last post from Andrew and Victor, I decided to do some further research and it seems that the evidence for 2D:4D ratio differences between straight and gay men is not as clear cut as what I had originally thought. While some studies have reported statistically significant differences, others have not. So Andrew and Victor can breath easy. Intriguingly, according to a study published in Archives of Sexual Behaviour in 2003, digit ratio does appear to relate to erotic role preferences in gay men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am relieved as today I saw the hottest guard at huge restored colonial mansion in Penang and the thought that I could not even have him as a fantasy tonight before I sleep would be depressing. I am gay after all.

Victor said...

Steady, steady, I'm not debating my sexual behaviour here.

Well, not at this moment, anyway.

:)