Sunday, March 24, 2013

The perfect sunday

I've had the best day today (well, the best kinda day that a plant-obsessive, gluttonous art collector can possibly have).

I started the day by taking Truffles out for a morning walk (getting a dog has been a great incentive to do more exercise...especially when Nathan is not in town to take the dog for a walk).

I then headed off to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show, where I got to see (but resisted the temptation of buying) heaps of really cool orchids, fern, bromeliads and carnivorous plants.

On my way back into the city, I decided to drop into one of my favourite places, The Grand BBQ, for lunch.

And now I'm sitting at home monitoring an art auction online and eating gnocchi. I'm not normally a gnocchi fan but I guess it's one of those days where even gnocchi tastes good!    

2 comments:

Victor said...

Is Truffles enjoying a meal of Gnocchi too?

Adaptive Radiation said...

No, she eats far better than us. Most likely, she would have had lamb chops that night.