Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hot Science


Scientists are no longer the geeky, socially maladjusted people they used to be. A few weeks ago, when we had a hoard of teenagers running around campus for a science summer school, I was taken back by just how cool the kids were. Recently, we had a PhD student start his studies here in our department. He used to be a springboard diver. Needless to say, he had a body to match. And then, today, I was visiting my colleague at another university and noticed this extremely good-looking german postdoc in the tea room with an amazing body covered in tattoos. Talk about hot, hot, hot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"he had a body to match". Sorry? What was that? I am awake now.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yes..I should qualify my post. He still HAS a great diver's body.

Victor said...

I'm sure you are not geeky, socially maladjusted either.

Adaptive Radiation said...

I grew out of it.