Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Workaholism and being sick

I just realised that I was meant to be off work the entire week having applied for, and was granted, leave for Wednesday-Friday. I completely forgot and came into work anyway. How silly was that?!

And on another note, was looking over the comments on my student evaluations yesterday in preperation for a performance management meeting with my boss and noticed this comment that made me chuckle (I guess i need to get on top of the new lingo):

"Youre a sick lecturer, you make this unit worth doing".

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Maybe this is an indication of how much you need leave AR!

Victor said...

"Youre a sick lecturer, you make this unit worth doing".

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Fully sick mate!
Haha. that is cool.
Enjoy the time off :)
Cazzie