Monday, December 7, 2015

Enchanted

This is where I'm based for the next couple of days. Isn't it beautiful? It feels like I'm on the set of a wonderful European Christmas movie (or a theme park). Some of the buildings look like gingerbread houses.
I did manage to get myself lost on the way to my hotel after I turned up the wrong cobble-lined street but I' not complaining because I ended up wandering straight into a chocolate festival market.

Oh, and for dinner I had the most beautifully cooked goose breast served on a plate of sauteed greens, chestnuts, and gnocchi – all washed down with a big glass of cherry juice.

Enchanting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There should be snow but there is not. Nothing to do with man made climate change though. Europe is so beautiful when you see it as a tourist or visitor, but is it so good a place to live?

Adaptive Radiation said...

Snow would definitely be a bonus but unlikely to happen while I'm here. Happy to still be living in Melbourne.

Victor said...

You can have the goose breast, I'd stick to the chocolate.

Enjoy the whirlwind.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Thanks Victor. We would be very good travelling companions. We can each enjoy our favourite foods with little competition from the other!