Friday, March 14, 2008

Bun Bo Hue



Most people are familiar with the delectable vietnamese beef noodle soup known as pho. Well, it turns out that there is another kind of tasty vietnamese noodle soup which originated in Hue, the old imperial capital of Central Vietnam. It's name is Bun bo hue and is absolutely delicious. The problem is that I've had a really hard time finding a place that sells it. I had my first tast of BBH last year with my cousins somewhere in Sydney on mardi gras weekend. Since then, I 've scoured Melbourne trying to find it and finally I did. Last weekend. I wolfed it down in seconds. The owner of the restaurant was most surprised by the speed in which I had devoured it. Coming up to the weekend, I reckon I might make another trip back to the restaurant for another helping.

No comments: