Friday, December 19, 2008

Another brush with 'celebrity'


Since I've been in Melbourne I seem to be spotting a fair few 'celebrities' from reality TV in my day-to-day activities. A few months ago, there was the apparent sighting of a former Australian Idol contestant. This week, I spotted an aspiring model. I was on a train into the city and an exceptionally well-dressed and handsome man gets on and sits opposite me. He sported one of those dirty bleached hairdos that matched his complexion so that it was hard to tell where hair ended and face began. I quickly realised that this was no ordinary, everyday Melbourne metrosexual but a contestant from....Make me a Supermodel (I hope this doesn't give away my cringe-worthy viewing practices).

1 comment:

Victor said...

Don't worry. I have many cringe worthy viewing habits too, although I have never watched Make me a Supermodel. I wonder why, as I rarely miss an opportunity to perve on pretty men.