Sunday, April 26, 2009

Checking the bathroom cupboard

My dad and one of my sisters are in town this weekend. Nathan volunteered to stay at his mum's place over the next couple of nights to give us more room around the apartment.

I spent the day taking dad and sis around Melbourne and made good use of our sunday saver tickets, first with a visit to the Queen Vic markets, then for pho at Springvale before making our way to Box Hill and then back to the city, dinner and an hour at Crown (dad's idea).

Nate rang in the early evening from his mum's place and asked me to check the bathroom cupboard when I got back home for shampoo. I reminded him that he had just bought two bottles but he insisted that I check again. I thought it a rather odd request but agreed to do so when I got home.

Anyhow, after dinner, I returned back to the apartment and went upstairs to check the cupboard. There were 4 bottles in the cupboard (not two). In addition, I found a bag with one of these...


...a couple of tickets to this...


...and a gift voucher to spend here...

1 comment:

Campbell said...

Was this for something special or just because you're special?