Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas tree

I'm not really a christmas kinda guy. Nathan, on the otherhand, LOVES Christmas. Above all else, he loves decorating the christmas tree. Every year he has a different theme in mind. And for the past two months, every time we walked past a christmas tree in a department store, he'd be talking about how fantastic our tree will look this year.

So...imagine my surprise when I came home on Wednesday to find the tree up but with not a single decoration. No Christmas bauble. No tinsel. No fairy lights. Nothing but a hastly assembled plastic tree. I figure he'll put together something soon but several days later, the plastic branches still lay bare.

It took me a while but I finally figured why Nate was less excited about getting the decorations up for the home christmas tree this year...he was preoccupied with putting together the office tree (see below). I'm shuddering to think what he plans for the home tree this year.

4 comments:

Victor said...

Looks like a multipurpose Christmas/Australia Day celebration.

Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear it is an office and not your home.

Cazzie!!! said...

WOW! I could do that, but I lack the flag in the back ground... I plan to purchase one soon :)

iODyne said...

he's a star! that entire thing is a work of art.