Sunday, March 13, 2011

The week that was

I had an unexpectedly stressful week at work ... It began on a Sunday afternoon with a telephone call, followed by several late nights working with a consultant to try to improve a grant proposal I had been working on since January. I'll be so glad to submit the bloody thing and to get my life back. On the plus side, I paid for my flight to Europe in May to work with a colleague on putting the finishing touches on a new book. So far, the latter has turned out to be a walk in the park (and a much better use of time) compared to writing grant proposals.

1 comment:

Ann ODyne said...

re the grant - just send the proposal to Gina Rinehart. she has more cash than she could ever spend on herself.

according to ATO records our mining industry, the highest paid, gives the least amount to charity: 0.03% of it's/their taxable income.