Monday, July 21, 2008

Lentils, oats and other healthy stuff

The priority this week is to start eating better. I started a few days ago at brekky with a big bowl of oats, topped with a handful of ground linseed and finished off with a couple of capsules of fish oil. Yesterday, I cooked up a huge pot of lentils which, I reckon, will set back Australia's greenhouse gas emmission targets (and keep me and Nathan regular) for at least a couple of weeks. Today I have vowed to join the hippies for lunch at the local organic food outlet. Yes folks...I have decided to eat ENTIRE meals devoid of meat. Let's see how long this one lasts...

1 comment:

C said...

hi bob, thanks for the msg on my blog the other day. i have been here for 2 days in taipei and my mom's my best mate now. lol we do everything together.
as for your message, yeh, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys as well. if i were to come back to oz, i'd def come by melbourne again, just not in the winter. hahah, can u blame me though!

and yes, i've added your blog to my favourites now. will be checking in now and then. i will update u again on another blog entry in a few days. take care and say hi to NG for me.