Sunday, January 4, 2009

Itenerary

Hmmm...how should I spend the last day of my holidays?

Well...maybe I shouldn't have begun by checking my email and clicking open mail that is obviously work-related. Following that, I should certainly not have spent the next three hours working.

Plans for rest of the day...

1. Shut off computer
2. Brush teeth and take shower
3. Have some lunch
4. Get out of apartment. Take first tram that comes along the corner of Spencer and Collins. If it is the 112 tram, I shall go to Brunswick Street and do some window-shopping and people-gazing. If it's the 109 tram, I will go to Ikea and buy tea lights.
5. Heck...scratch option 4. Walk to Brunswick Street to work off Christmas fat, go window-shopping and people-gazing, AND then catch a tram to Ikea to buy tealights.

2 comments:

Catastrophe Waitress said...

oh you're brave!
ikea on a Sunday?
goodluck!

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yes...I now regret it. Screaming kids everywhere! What was I thinking.