Saturday, September 10, 2011

Is he or isn't he

I was watching the late news earlier this week about a helicopter rescue in Queensland. A crew member on the rescue helicopter was interviewed and I recognised his name as someone I had gone to school with. For a moment, I was sure it was him but now I am not so sure. I have terrible facial recognition. I guess it's been quite a while since I finished high school and people change in appearance. Anyhow, I looked the guy up and there is a photo of him but I still can't tell.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I had a similar feeling with a well known ABC presenter who I believed I saw at the theatre but then was uncertain.

I learned later that it was said presenter and that she had earlier had cosmetic surgery to her eyes which apparently was less than successful hence changing her appearance very slightly.